Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Say Word? Paula Deen's Food-Flavored Lip Balm

Photo courtesy of Paula Deen Online

Paula Deen, America's favorite southerner (and a fellow Georgia peach), is in the news again causing quit a stir with her food-flavored lip balms. Lip balm flavors include: apple pie, peach cobbler, strawberry shortcake, banana pudding, gooey butter cake, maple bacon and butter? Yep! Despite her controversy for peddling fatty and high caloric foods, Paula wants to also plump up your lips.


No matter how you feel about Mrs. Deen you gotta love her hustle. After all- she fried a cake! Did you hear me? SHE FRIED AN ENTIRE CAKE! And for that I will always love her. Pick up one or one hundred of the $1.99 lip balms from her store in Savannah. Can't make it to Savannah? Call in your order and they will ship'em to yah!

What's your take Cupcake Lovers? Would you buy Paul Deen lip balm? Or is it like butter...just leave it alone? The Critic is listening...Happy Eating!

1 comment:

I Like Goodies said...

Geez, Paula. Just what I need - lip flavors to slatter across my mouth to remind me just how hungry I am for some delicious GOODIES! You still my girl though, but - REALLY?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...