Thursday, January 24, 2013

Celebrate The Cupcake Critic's One Year Anniversary!! -CLOSED

The Cupcake Critic's Anniversary

This month marks the one year anniversary of The CupcakeCritic.com! Time flies and as the founder and editor, I’m so proud to see my blog grow into a well- respected and award-winning platform. To celebrate I'm giving away gifts from American Cake Decorating magazine and Pretty Girl Cupcakery in Hyattsville, MD.


THE WINNERS ARE:
#6: Michael Trayvon
#10: Lindsay





To Enter: 
1. Follow the blog (enter your e-mail address in the ‘Follow Me/Subscribe” tab found on the top right-hand corner of the home page of the blog at www.TheCupcakeCritic.com)   AND

2.  Leave a comment below telling me your favorite Cupcake Critic review and why. 
3. Optional: Follow @DCCupcakeCritic, @CakeDecMagazine, and @PGCupcakery on 
    Twitter.

Prizes: 2 lucky winners will receive a 1 year subscription to American Cake Decorating magazine OR a  6" rosette cake in your choice of vanilla, chocolate or red velvet from Pretty Girl Cupcakery. The first 12 people to respond will receive a FREE cupcake from Pretty Girl Cupcakery

Contest Ends: January 31, 2013 at 11:59 PM/EST

Contest Rules

Winners will be notified on Friday, February 1, 2013 by email so please do not post anonymously. In addition, the winners’ names will be checked against the subscription service. Failure to subscribe will automatically disqualify you from any winnings. Prize(s) must be claimed within 72 hours (by Monday, February 4, 2013) or will be considered forfeited. Contest is open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Sorry, entries outside of the United States will not be honored. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash value nor can they be transferred. 

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so excited that your blog is turning one!Your contest is wayyyyy cool dude! This is so wonderful!I follow you on twitter but I just officially subscribed to the blog. I'm looking more to seeing more from ya:) I've enjoyed all of your posts, so it's challenging to narrow it down-lol! kristysamone.com

Vivi N. said...

Congratulations on your blog's one year anniversary! That's awesome. I subscribed to your blog under vivi(at)heartprintandstyle(dot)com.

My favorite is actually the Pretty Girl Cupcakery(http://www.thecupcakecritic.com/2012/12/pretty-girl-cupcakery.html) review just because it's pretty near to where I live so I can just stop by there anytime and check it out.

The Cupcake Critic said...

Thank you Kristy! Thank you Vivi! I appreciate the subscriptions and your support of the blog!! :-)

@Fatgurlslim said...

I love all of your reviews. They are always so witty and make me laugh. My favorite review was Georgetown Cupcakes. I like when you said the cupcake church had spoken and your mom was a new convert. lol. i am a believer. Keep the reviews coming. Great blog. i have tried three new bakeries based on your reviews. Spot on!!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary! Love your blog and its so inspiring to a new blogger like me! My favorite review is the one on Sprinkles because its one of my favorite cupcake places. I also now like Georgetown Cupcakes! I tried them again for my birthday cupcakes sooo good and I was able to order online and pick up without standing in line.

http://shopaholicundercover.com

BK said...

Congrats on your blog turning 1!!!! My favorite review was on Sweet Themez in Adams Morgan. It helped me find a place to do the cake pops for my daughter's birthday party. I also like the Pretty Girl Cupcakery review because I pass it daily on my commute and I tried them for the holidays!

I already follow you on twitter but I look forward to more great reviews and new cupcake places for me to try!

MichaelTrevonFields said...

I like the Baked and Wired review! Anyone who survives eating the gigantic pieces of cake they offer without a gigantic glass of milk is awesome!

Lindsay said...

I love the reviews on the food trucks, like Curbside Cupcake

JANY FRY said...

Enjoyed the Crumbs review because I expected the WOW factor when I encountered the size of the their cupcakes. They seemed mediocre amongst all the variety of flavors they offered.

Unknown said...

I enjoy all of your reviews so far... I am a fairly new fan of your fb and blog :)

Lindsay said...

I follow all three now on twitter (already followed you)
@waitforpositive

Michele1730 said...

I love cupcakes. I hope I win

Michele1730 said...

I love the reviews on food trucks since they are the big thing right now.

kenziekakes said...

My favorite review from "The Cupcake Critic" is the Skinny Red Velvet Cupcakes because it's diet friendly! What girl doesn't want cake that taste great & is low in calories. Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Stephanie on such an awesome first year. I love everything Vegan, that tastes great. So I love the review of Sticky Fingers Bakery. The owner and the cupcakes seem great and I will have to pay them a visit. Keep up the good work!!

The Cupcake Critic said...

Thank you all for entering! Each of you has won a FREE cupcake from Pretty Girl Cupcakery in Hyattsville, MD. To redeem, please email The Cupcake Critic at DCCupcakeCritic@gmail.com no later than Monday, February 4, 2013 to redeem.

Thank you,
Stephanie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...