Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Cupcake Critic on The District Dish with K Street Kate

Guess who had a guest spot on The District Dish with DC's concierge of cool, K Street Kate? Kate and the ladies asked me some really tough questions like, who's hot, who's not and above all, what makes me a critic? Watch as I 'dish' on my love for Sprinkles' key-lime cupcakes, how Obama brought pie back and why we should all support Olivia's Cupcakes!

Happy Eating Cupcake Lovers! 






PS: I love Olivia's Cupcakes red velvet cupcakes so much that they were voted, 'Best Red Velvet' in my 2011, 'Best of the Best'. So now it's your turn! Visit Olivia's Cupcakes between now and March 11th and receive 50% off one dozen cupcakes when you buy one dozen. Just tell them 'The Critic' sent you! 


Happy Eating Cupcake Lovers!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...