Monday, March 12, 2012

Duncan Hines Frosting Creations

Photo Courtesy of Duncan Hines/Pinnacle Foods Group, LLC

Okay...okay...I know what you are saying to yourself, "The Critic HATES boxed-cake mix!!" And I do- when someone is making me pay for cupcakes that I could have made myself with the help of Misters Duncan and Hines. However, seeing as though The Critic is an avid purveyor of boxed cake mixes,  and several of my readers are culinary-challenged, I thought that this was a cool new product to share with you all. 


Frosting Creations is a new product from Duncan Hines. Basically, you purchase a starter kit which includes a tub of plain frosting and several flavor packets that you stir in to make a particular creation. Flavor packets include: strawberry, mint chocolate chip, bubble gum, cherry vanilla, caramel, white chocolate raspberry and cinnamon roll to name a few. Click here to see a video of how it works! Their website also features some cool recipes!


Happy Eating!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...