Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bath & Body Works Frosted Cupcake Candle


Review: Slatkin & Co. Frosted Cupcake Candle
Location: Bath & Body Works (in stores or online)
Cost: $19.95
Score: 5

The new 'Frosted Cupcake' candle from Slatkin & Co, a subsidiary of Bath and Body Works, debuted this March in stores and online. I was excited when I first heard about the candle on Twitter from @LuvBBW. After contacting Slatkin & Co. for a sample, I was also able to score some extras for my readers! 

As soon as I got the candle in the mail I burned the 20 hour candle for about three hours. The three-wick, 14.5 ounces beauty gave off a freshly baked cupcake scent with hints of strawberry. The candle burned evenly and left a serene feeling in my home, as opposed to the overly sweet smell that I had anticipated. As a true candle lover and frequent candle purchaser, I deemed the price tag of $19.95 as more than fair. If you are a true Cupcake Lover, you won't be disappointed. Buy yours today!

*This product was gifted however did not persuade the reviewer's opinions.

2 comments:

Pink Chocolate Break said...

This makes me hungry lol

The Cupcake Critic said...

Hi Pink!

I get hungry for cupcakes when I burn the candle :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...