Monday, August 20, 2012

Cool Cupcake Stuff: Cupcake Upholstered Chair

cupcake chair
Found on Pinterest via TerenceandBecky.com/Javamama.com

Scouring Pinterest for my weekly cupcake fix, I came across this cupcake upholstered chair. This is SOOO cute on so many levels. If I walked into a cupcakes shop (or someone's home for that matter), and saw this chair, I would never leave! Following the Pinterest path led me to TerenceandBecky.com which routes to Javamama.com. Sadly, the buck stopped there so I can't tell you where to get it but the visual, for me, speaks volumes. Namaste. 
         

1 comment:

Leah Cichocki said...

Hi there! This chair is actually from my store Leah's Sweet Treats, in Fort Worth TX. It was an old chair that my parents had in their basement! I found the fabric online and had it upholstered. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...