Friday, May 11, 2012

Cupcake Project #17: Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes


Mother's Day is only days away and many people are scrambling for last minute gift options. What can you possibly give to the woman who carried you for nine months, wiped your boogies and acts as your biggest cheerleader? I've been blessed with a mother who only requires love, hugs, and stimulating conversation as gifts from her children. I've got that!


Me and my Mom at the 202 Studios in DC
Ironically, The Critic's mother doesn't like cupcakes *GASP* However, when I was younger, my mother adored cheesecake. I chose this recipe in honor of her. It's simple, tasty and looks like fun. I'm hoping that all of my Cupcake Lovers have a great Mother's Day and to those who may have lost their mothers; be encouraged...*HUGS*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...