Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sprinkles Ice Cream Shop Opens!




Sprinkles Ice Cream Shop (Photo: Sprinkles)
 
Today marks the opening of Sprinkles Ice Cream shop in Beverly Hills, CA. 
When I first heard that Sprinkles' was opening an ice cream shop, I marked it on my calendar and counted down the days like a kid waiting for summer. There is only one dessert that I love as much as cupcakes and that is ice cream! Although it's in LA, and I'm in DC,  there's a part of me that knows that someday, I will be in the lap of butterscotch luxury!!

Photo courtesy of Sprinkles Ice Cream 
Located at 9631 South Santa Monica Blvd (next door to the existing Beverly Hills cupcake shop), it will join Sprinkles' other novelty item the infamous Cupcake ATM. Sprinkles Ice Cream will feature house-churned and organic dairy ice cream with flavors like: malt chocolate, butter pecan and red velvet which can also be turned into a red velvet milk shake or served in a red velvet waffle cone.  


Sprinkles Red Velvet ice cream and cone:
(Photo courtesy of Sprinkles Ice Cream) 
Not one for letting a marketing opp pass, Sprinkles will also serve their own take of an ice cream sandwich by pressing ice cream between two cupcake tops. All in all, I willfully accept Sprinkles confectionery domination. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...