Monday, June 18, 2012

Cool Cupcake Stuff: Diamond Cupcake Necklace

Photo courtesy of Amazon.com


Last week I got a text from Stacey, a pal of mine and author of the Travelinga Trips blog. She sent me a pic of a gold and diamond cupcake pendant going for about $189 from Macy's. Astonished, she asked me if I had seen anything like this. I assured Stacey that this was the tip of the iceberg in cupcake pandemonium. 

Photo courtesy of Amazon.com
Talk about a girl's best friend, cupcakes and diamonds! This 10Kt yellow gold beauty contains 15 sparkly round diamonds that act as frosting and dangles from an 18" chain. It even comes in a cute cupcake box! Pick up yours from Amazon.com for $190 bucks plus shipping and handling. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are cool! I'm noticing so many cupcake stuff in stores these days! Reminds me of growing up and seeing rainbow stuff everywhere.

The Cupcake Critic said...

I would agree with you! Cupcakes are everywhere now but I like cupcakes much more than rainbows. Primarily b/c you can eat cupcakes, but not rainbows :-)

~ The Critic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...