Monday, February 13, 2012

Sticky Fingers' Sweets Contest!! (Contest Closed)


Doron Petersan of Sticky Fingers Bakery has a new book entitled, 'Sticky Fingers’ Sweets: 100 Super- Secret Vegan Recipes’. The book debuts on Friday, February 17th but here's a chance to get your copy FREE!!

Visit my blog www.TheCupcakeCritic.com, follow my blog and comment on your favorite review. One lucky follower will receive an autographed copy of the book!! Contest ends on Saturday, February 18, 2012 at 11:59 PM (EST)

Winners will be announced on Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 1PM (EST).
Also, read this week’s review of Sticky Fingers Bakery!!

Happy Eating Cupcake Lovers!!


Want more than one copy? Pre-order your book today!

4 comments:

What Micky Eats said...

Hi- My favorite post is your Best of 2011: A Year in Review because I learned of a few new spots that I never knew of before. And I really liked how you broke it out by category. Great blog - I follow you on Twitter too!

The Cupcake Critic said...

Hi Micky! Glad to hear! Tell me, who was your 'Best Of' that didn't get mentioned? Thx for posting and stay tuned to see if you're a winner :0)

What Micky Eats said...

My favorite cupcakeries in the area currently are Hello Cupcake (which you mentioned) and newcomer The Sweet Lobby. I love their scientific approach, and they just won the latest Cupcake Wars on Food Network.

The Cupcake Critic said...

Micky,
you are in luck!! Next week's review is Sweet Lobby. I will be giving away a dozen free cuppies and some cool freebies for my readers. Thank you again for reading and supporting :0)

PS: Hello Cupcake's DC LoveChild is a-ma-zing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...