Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Sweet Lobby Contest (Contest Closed)



Hey Cupcake Lovers! The Sweet Lobby,Winners of Cupcake Wars and recent addition to Barracks Row, are giving one of my readers a gift certificate for one dozen free cupcakes!! 

Rules to enter:
Subscribe to my blog in the upper right-hand corner and leave a comment on one of my reviews. One lucky member will be chosen at random and awarded a gift certificate for one dozen cupcakes. The winners will be announced on Monday 5, 2012!



6 comments:

KittyLili said...

Yay! :] Followed.

The Cupcake Critic said...

Hi Kitti!! Thank you for following :0}

Anonymous said...

Followed :) Love Cupcakes

What Micky Eats said...

Subscribed

The Cupcake Critic said...

Thank you Mickey! *I accidentally deleted your Sticky Fingers comment. :-( Sorry but you are definitely entered :0)

The Cupcake Critic said...

:0)
PS: I love you too Cupcakes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...