Friday, October 12, 2012

Cupcake Project #36: Apple-Pie Cupcakes


With the weather changing and leaves falling, it's safe to say that Fall is officially here. Aside from the taste of caramel apples and picking out my Halloween costume, I dig fall for the new flavors that it brings! Apple cinnamon, caramel apple, pumpkin, cranberry, etc. This recipe combines the sweet and comforting smell of apple pie with my beloved cupcakes! Created by inspired.net, this recipe allows for my cooking and baking skills to come together...and I like that. Enjoy Cupcake Lovers! 


Want to find more recipes and cupcake projects? Pick-up a cookbook, or two from Amazon.com

                            

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my cousin were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a book from our local library but I think I learned better from this post. I’m very glad to see such great info being shared freely out there…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...