Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cupcake Project #39: Georgetown Cupcake's Spooky Cupcakes


                      

This week's cupcake project is coming early in light of Halloween. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share with you one of the recipes from Georgetown Cupcake's new cookbook, Sweet Celebrations. In this clip you will see the Kallinis sisters, star of TLC's DC Cupcakes, share their recipe for tie-dye and monster cupcakes. These cupcakes are super cool and fun to bake. My Halloween will be spent working on my next vlog about Election cupcakes (stay tuned...there will be a giveaway).  The kids in my neighborhood will get a plastic pumpkin filled with caramels and a business card to my two of my good friends who are pediatric dentists. Enjoy! 
                         
                                    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...