Friday, January 6, 2012

Enjoi Cupcakes

Location: Delivery (DC)
Flavors: chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, lemon, kahlua and red velvet
Cost: $2.75
Score: 5

I was first acquainted with Enjoi Cupcakes while at a brunch in Baltimore. The owners of Enjoi and their mascot, The Cupcake Princess, walked in with tiers of luscious cupcakes and adorned in their insignia baby-tees. The mother and daughter duo behind these cupcakes provided me with an exorbent amount of free samples in the flavors mentioned above. One month later I would be blessed with one of their ‘Cupcakes-in-a-Jar’ which featured three cupcakes; freshness encased in a mason jar with a spoon attached. Talk about presentation!

From their mini-sized option to their full-sized portions, their variety of flavors are not frivolous but well-thought out with the taste to match. Not too sweet but a perfect mixture of texture and authentic color. My favorite Enjoi cupcake is strawberry: a coupling of strawberry cake and strawberry frosting- it’s no less than perfect. If you are a true fan of lemon then you cannot pass up the Oma's lemon cupcakes which burst with authentic flavor.


Traditionally I don't like chocolate cake or frosting but I eat theirs and ask for more. Their vanilla cupcakes offer authentic flavor and ingredients that dance harmoniously on your tongue. For those who require more kick, Enjoi also offers liquor infused cupcakes whose flavors include: rum, Kahlua ®, Bailey’s Irish Crème ® and mojito- owwww! Currently, Enjoi cupcakes are made to order with free delivery throughout DC. Deliveries require a minimum purchase of two dozen ($35). With a touch of love in each bite Enjoi cupcakes are just right.

3 comments:

Honesty Howard said...

It's so hard to pick a favorite post, I love them all!!! I really enjoy how you don't sugarcoat a thing. Keep up the great work!

Honesty Howard said...

It's really hard to pick a favorite post, I love them all!!! I enjoy how you don't sugarcoat your reviews. Keep up the great work!!

The Cupcake Critic said...

Hi Howard,
Thanks for reading and liking my blog!! I appreciate, that you appreciate the honesty :0) Feel free to email me and let me know if there is a new bake shop in town or if you have suggestions. I get the impression that you will be honest with me ;) Thanks for posting!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...